If you have been here before you know how it works. If not everyone who links up spends10 minutes of your time to review the blog of the week and in return gets numerous reviews back by a collection of your peers instead of spending money to get your blog reviewed with only one opinion.
I was trying to think of a fair way to choose which site gets reviewed each week and decided to choose the blog based on a points system:
1. You will be given 5 points for linking up each week.
2. You will be rewarded 15 points for reviewing the blog of the week. (People who don't put in any effort will receive less points)
3. And a bonus 3 points for sharing on each different social media platforms every week. Please tag me so I can reward the points. Tag me @101thingstodo1, and +1 or share and comment on G+, share and comment on facebook or leave a comment on Pinterest. A tie will be given to the first one in the link up.
So for example if someone links up, reviews the weeks blog and shares on Google+ and Pinterest they will receive - 5 + 15 + 3 + 3 =26 points for the week which will be added to last weeks points.
Let me know if you have any questions???
And even if you had your blog reviewed don't forget to come back every week and link up: to be featured for social media boosts: where everyone who links up is required to follow you, getting specific blogging questions answered, or get another blog review after you implemented all the suggested changes.
One site will be chosen each week, and the review will be posted on my site Monday's beginning at 7:30 am EST. Because the review is so long I will be switching the link-up to Tuesdays at 7:30 am and the review will be posted Mondays at 7:30 am.
You can read last week`s review: the Winstead Wandering. You might gain some helpful tips that you can apply to your own blog.
Please review sites on:
- sidebar (appearance and arrangement)
- how easy it is to follow on social media
- how easy it is to read (fonts, etc.)
- how easy it is to navigate, and find what you are looking for.
- overall appearance
- other comments or suggestions
And the winner week is... Nan from Granny Fabulosa:
Please e-mail your review to email@example.com and I will review and organize/summarize them and post them next week. Along with the next blog to review.
And although it's not necessary I would love it if you followed me (I always follow back):
And I would really appreciate it, if you could share this party on your sidebar or link party page. It will be better to get more reviews and opinions on your blogs.
Please link up your main blog - and make sure you're email is correct as I will use this to contact the winner. And I will try to get to everyone in a fair and timely manner.
And please don't forget to review the blog of the week (this week is Granny Fabulosa) and bonus points are rewarded for promoting on social media. tag me on twitter @101thingstodo1,