But everyone seemed so positive! We received 26 link ups and ten reviews, not to mention 450 views, 25 comments and +27 on Google+
That I am glad to continue the idea for bloggers to come together and review each other sites! This would be free - it just might take 10 or 15 minutes of your time but, you will have your site reviewed in return.
I have seen a few websites offering reviews but the costs ranged from $50 to astronomical prices, so I thought we could all help each other out.
I was trying to think of the best way to organize it, and am still thinking it over -- please leave a comment or e-mail me if you have any suggestions.
I was trying to think of a fair way to choose which site gets reviewed each week and decided to choose the blog based on a points system:
1. You will be given 5 points for linking up each week.
2. You will be rewarded 15 points for reviewing the blog of the week. (People who don't put in any effort will receive less points)
3. And a bonus 3 points for sharing on each different social media platforms every week. Please tag me so I can reward the points. Tag me @101thingstodo1, and +1 or share and comment on G+, share and comment on facebook or leave a comment on Pinterest. A tie will be given to the first one in the link up.
So for example if someone links up, reviews the weeks blog and shares on Google+ and Pinterest they will receive - 5 + 15 + 3 + 3 =26 points for the week which will be added to last weeks points.
Let me know if you have any questions???
And if everyone wanted I can post the current points (excluding the e-mail addresses) so you know when your blog will be reviewed. please leave a comment
One site will be chosen each week, and the review will be posted on my site Monday's beginning at 7:30 am EST. Because the review is so long I will be switching the link-up to Tuesdays at 7:30 am and the review will be posted Mondays at 7:30 am. starting next week. (Sorry for any confusion)
You can read last week`s Blog Review: Musings of an Average Mom here. You might gain some helpful tips that you can apply to your own blog.
Please review sites on:
- sidebar (appearance and arrangement)
- how easy it is to follow on social media
- how easy it is to read (fonts, etc.)
- how easy it is to navigate, and find what you are looking for.
- overall appearance
- other comments or suggestions
And the winner this week is... Wondermom Wannabe with 26 points for promoting on Google+ and Twitter!
Please e-mail your review to email@example.com and I will review and organize/summarize them and post them next week. Along with the next blog to review.
And although it's not necessary I would love it if you followed me (I always follow back):
And I would really appreciate it, if you could share this party on your sidebar or link party page. It will be better to get more reviews and opinions on your blogs.
Please bare with me as I will try to iron out any kinks as we go along...
Please link up your main blog - and make sure you're email is correct as I will use this to contact the winner. And I will try to get to everyone in a fair and timely manner.
And please don't forget to review the blog of the week (this week is Wondermom Wannabe) And bonus points are rewarded for promoting on social media. tag me on twitter @101thingstodo1,
Disclaimer: Musings of an Average Mom will use screenshots of your blog if you are chosen as the blog to be reviewed. And your comments will be copied and posted anonymously in the blog review.